Write For Felicity
We take in anything and everything related to happiness, positivity and motivation. You can send articles, stories and tips. Want to contribute?
a. send us your email ID. We will send you guidelines. Your email ID won’t be published.
b. Preferred and a small description of yourself.
c. If you have any ideas as to what you would like to contribute then share away 🙂
d. Your Twitter handle and website (optional).
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you in 3-5 days. We will send the username, password and link.
- Please add name of the piece as the subject. Eg: “website contribution: ‘the title of your piece’.
- Please send the submission in a Word document (doc or .docx) with English (UK) spellings. The font should be Calibri or Gentium book basic (size 12).
- Word limit is 750 words. Please ensure that the title of your article is restricted to 50 characters (with space). We serve the right to edit longer pieces.
- The category can be anything related to the topics we cover.
- When you upload or send featured images then please cite the source of the same.
- Please share the link to studies or analysis you share in your piece.
- Try to avoid sending previously published articles. We would like to avoid plagiarism and Google will identify the same. If you have a blog then please publish the article on the site first and then move to the blog after 2 weeks.
- We’d like the writers to contribute at least 1-2 pieces a month and the writers will face no commitment restrictions.
- We reserve the right to make a substantial change in your article for readability. Any further changes will be discussed with you. Please make sure that you check major errors before submitting the article.
- Copyright of the articles will be with Felicity India and the contributing authors. Do not publish the article on other platforms without written consent from Felicity India.
Any questions or queries, feel free to discuss with us by dropping us an email. We will publish your post as per schedule. It will be shared on our social media handles and email newsletter.
Disclaimer: Please avoid contexts that are problematic like misogyny, sexism, homophobia, racism, plagiarism, personal attacks. Since this is a happiness portal, we wouldn’t want to hurt anyone intentionally or unintentionally.